New Product - Firefly Solar Lantern - WE LOVE THIS SOLAR LIGHT!
Do you wish you had a solar light for your boat? If you're like most boaters, the answer to that question is YES!!!
I found a great new solar light called the Firefly Solar Lantern, which can be used everywhere on your boat AND IT FLOATS!
The Firefly Solar Lantern has the following great features:
- Built-In handle for easy hanging to provide light where you need it
- Can be charged by the built-in Solar Panel or by the included USB cable
- Compress the Silicone Light Globe to save storage space when not in use
- Can be used anywhere on/off your boat:
- Inside the cabin
- Outside the boat - in the cockpit or on deck
- In the engine room
- In your car for emergencies
- In your home
- While camping or hiking
- Has multiple light settings:
- Low - 25 Lumens, up to 8 hours of light
- Medium - 50 Lumens, up to 4 hours of light
- High - 100 Lumens, up to 2 hours of light
- Flashing Mode
- Has a photosensitive setting which:
- Turns the light on automatically when it gets dark
- Turns off again when it gets light out
- Made of soft, flexible silicone that is BPA free
We love this light on our boat, and it has a lovely warm feel to it. We use it in the cockpit and can put it exactly where we need the light. We also use the light in the cabin, and it is excellent for reading or just lighting up the area without using your house batteries.
This video which shows you the many uses of the Firefly Solar Light: